Fleetwood-Fibre Special Services include a state of the art design center for structural and graphic design, an in-house pre-press department that includes plate making, a direct print digital press for short run orders, packaging assembly and fulfillment area, 3D rendering capabilities and an ISTA pre-shipment testing lab, all available within our 250,000 sq. ft. facility.
• 7 World Class Structural Designers
• 3 Kongsberg sample tables
• Artios Cad and CAPE software
• POP Display, Retail and Industrial Packaging
• Package Testing – ISTA Certified
Creative concepts customized to meet your packaging requirements
• 3 Creative Graphic Designers
• Graphic revisions on existing packaging
• Software – Adobe CS, QuarkXPress and Strata 3D CX
• 3D rendering allows you to visualize your product
• Mock ups available in full color
3d interactive renderings
Using Strata 3D and Esko/Artios we have the ability to convert 2D images into 3D photo quality images.
Renderings are ideal for conceptual graphics, comps and for a better understanding of how graphics go together when the carton or display is assembled. This saves time and resources compared to creating full size prototypes. Revisions can be made on the fly and different graphics can be changed in one click!
Do you print low volumes but have high expectations? Our short run digital presses are the answer.
Whether you’re printing personalized marketing flyers, seasonal labels, or vibrant catalogs, Fleetwood-Fibre offers a suite of digital press options to meet our customers’ evolving demands. We offer best-in-class print quality and efficient production offered by our in-house digital presses.
With our HP Scietx FB700 you get simultaneous printing and loading which means you get more short run production and quicker turnaround. The increased media choices including a wide range of rigid and flexible substrates, white ink, and matte/gloss options help show you what’s possible. The HP Scietx FB700 is designed to deliver optimal, high-quality results at high volume.
• 6 cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta) *with optional white
• UV-curable pigment-based ink
• Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
• Media size: 4 x 6 to 98.4 x 120 in
As an ISTA certified location, we can evaluate the performance of a packaged-product and design alternatives that meet your requirements.
ISTA 1A testing challenges the capability of the package and product to withstand transport hazards, but they are not simulations of actual transport hazards, and do not necessarily comply with carrier packaging regulations. This test provides a benchmark on how the package and product will perform in transit.
Warehousing + just-in-time delivery
Whether it’s across town, within the state, across the country or into Mexico our only task is to get you the product you need when you need it. We have courteous and diligent drivers with the flexibility to meet almost any delivery requirement. Our expert Client Services department can help manage your inventory and our Logistics team will handle the rest.
• Ten 53” high cube dry vans, one 53” flatbed and one 26” lift gate high cube trailer
• Seven dedicated drivers with the ability to flex up as demand increases
• Satellite locations: Phoenix, Arizona and Tijuana, Mexico